Wiring Harness Design
We provide the electrical harness services for different OEM components, Custom components and COTS components. Our services include
- Creation of preliminary and Detail 3D Harness Design using Aerospace standard tools.
- 2D drawing generation according to the standards.
- Electrical Harness Flattening, Form board creation, assembly and installation.
- The wiring harness is carried out according to the Specification SAE AS50881.
- The choice of the right wires, and routing of cable with the help of Electrical CAD tools.
- Testing of the wire harness according to the standard MIL-STD-202.
- Our Wiring harness complies with the NAVAIR 01-1A-505-1.
- We Carry Both Continuity and insulation Resistance test.
- Our harness Jigs and forming boards is suitable for any size of harnessing.
- Creation of Wire Harness Schematic Diagrams and Wiring Diagrams.
- Creation of Custom Panels, Custom Connectors with the Electrical CAD tools.
- Creation of BOM(Bill of Materials) and wire cut lists for harnesses.
- Creation of 3D brackets and Standard Bracket Optimization.
- 3D catalog creation supports , clamps for the electrical wiring.
- Clash Clearance/segregation detection.
- Creation of 2D drawings for Electrical Harnessing Flattening Form-board,Assembly,Installation.
- Integration of the 2D design,3D views,Bill of Materials into customer PDM(Product Data Management).
We Adhere to the Following Standards.
- AS9100C-AS9100 for quality management.
- SAE AS50881 for Aircraft wiring installation.
- Electro Magnetic Compatibility as per Do-160,Boeing D200Z001,MIL 461,462,463.
- Connector Selection- MIL-DTL-38999, MIL-DTL-83723,MIL-DTL-26482, MIL-DTL-5015,MIL-DTL-81511, MIL-DTL-24308.
- Wire Identification-SAE AS50881.
- IPC/EIA J-STD-001C - Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies.
- IPC-A-610 - Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies.
- IPC/WHMA-A-620B Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies.